12 tablespoons of cornflour
10 cups of water
Edicol dye or food colouring
1 cup of Lux Flakes
1 teaspoon of disinfectant
1. Put 9 cups of water into a large saucepan to boil.
2. Blend the remaining cup of water with the cornflour into a smooth paste.
3. Gradually add the cornflour mix to the boiling water, stirring constantly.
4. Add soapflakes and disinfectant and stir well.
5. This recipe fills 3x 2L ice cream containers.
6. Mix one teaspoon of edicol dye or food colouring with a teaspoon of cold water and add to each container (different colours eg red, yellow, blue).
7. Stir each container of mixture well.